A number of institutions in Germany have information on their websites about the Nagoya Protocol and have dedicated Compliance Officers or other staff who can help you with ABS.
Find the responsible person at your institution in the list below.
- Alfred Wegener Institute
- GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research Kiel
- Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- Julius Kühn-Institute
- Kiel University
- Leibniz Centre for Tropical Marine Research
- Leibniz Institute for the Analysis of Biodiversity Change
- Max Planck Institute of Animal Behavior
- Museum Koenig
- University of Bayreuth
- University of Bonn
- University of Saarland
- University of Greifswald